- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- CCPA Right to Know
What data do we collect?
Danielpwilliford.com collects the following data:
- When you voluntarily supply it through our webform, we collect personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- We collect technical usage data about your visit to our website, such as your IP address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Danielpwilliford.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us through the website’s webform or by email.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Danielpwilliford.com may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Web links/referrals, such as web search terms.
How will we use your data?
Danielpwilliford.com collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request and respond to you.
- Email you or contact you using your preferred message.
- Keep in touch with/”follow” you on social media.
Danielpwilliford.com will not share your data with anyone.
How do we store your data?
Danielpwilliford.com securely stores your data on secure cloud storage services.
Danielpwilliford.com will keep your personal contact information for two years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by permanently destroying our digital records.
Danielpwilliford.com may send you information about upcoming events or community activities related to your interest in this website.
If you have agreed to receive email updates, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Danielpwilliford.com from contacting you for any purpose.
If you no longer wish to be contacted, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Danielpwilliford.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Danielpwilliford.com for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Danielpwilliford.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Danielpwilliford.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Danielpwilliford.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Danielpwilliford.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Danielpwilliford.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Danielpwilliford.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tracking site visitor statistics using Google Analytics.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Danielpwilliford.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Tracking–We use a Google Analytics tracking code. We also use Jetpack.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Danielpwilliford.com complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act. If you are a California resident, you may ask businesses to disclose what personal information they have about you and what they do with that information, to delete your personal information and not to sell your personal information. You also have the right to be notified, before or at the point businesses collect your personal information, of the types of personal information they are collecting and what they may do with that information. Generally, businesses cannot discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. Businesses cannot make you waive these rights, and any contract provision that says you waive these rights is unenforceable.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Danielpwilliford.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may file a complaint by visiting Consumer Complaint Against A Business/Company.
CCPA: Right to Know
You may request that businesses disclose to you what personal information they have collected, used, shared, or sold about you, and why they collected, used, shared, or sold that information. Businesses must provide you this information for the 12-month period preceding your request. They must provide this information to you free of charge.